We are doing our part to minimize the spread of the corona virus, but keep in mind that Polarity Therapy is a touch therapy and involves contact with the physical body. If you are uncomfortable in anyway with that, please do not schedule an appointment.
I will do and am doing everything I can to prevent the spread of corona virus in my office and ask the you also follow a few guidelines.
1. If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been around anyone experiencing symptoms, please cancel your appointment right away (without penalty).
Upon arrival , I will check your temperature and ask these few questions.
2. If you answer yes to any of the above questions, we will reschedule your appointment. As always, if you are not feeling well in any way, we ask that you let us know right away and cancel your appointment without penalty.
3. Please do wear a mask to enter the building. The lobby is shared with other businesses and you may encounter others. Even though I will provide a new mask for the session, one is required to enter the building.
4. Where possible, please book and pay for services online.
5. Please come alone, however, if you do require assistance, your helper may come but after rendering assistance will need to wait in the car or come back to get you. We are trying to minimize clients in the waiting room.
6. Please use the restroom in the lobby to wash your hands before coming into the office.
Thank you for doing your part!